Filters are your way to customise your own feed.
Unlike the web2 feeds like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook (who push content at you that they they feel is best) we give you the options to decide what content you see
You have a few options as to how you filter your content
- 1.latest posts (posts will appear in chronological order)
- 2.Most upvoted content (content viewed as most popular by the community will be at the top)
- 3.Most mirrored (content that has been mirrored across different topics will be most visible)
We have even more options available to you:
- 1.You can also choose to view only Lens posts (people with a Lens Profile)
- 2.View a feed with only the people that you follow and
- 3.Choose to have no filters on at all
- 1.click on the clock icon at the top right of your screen
2. Select your filter preferences from the available options
Glancing up to the top right hand corner of your screen will tell you how your feed is being sorted
Filtering for "my follows"
Filtering for "Lens follows"
P.S feature release coming soon😬 We will be releasing a feature upgrade that will enable you to set the timeframe by clicking on the "today" when we release this - it can be possible to filter posts from This day, this week or this month 😁